Creating a Communication Strategy for Team Cohesion and Connection
90 Minute Course
Remote working means that we need to construct an environment both for efficient dissemination of information and the more informal conversations that are integral to working life. This session looks at ways our digital selves can become more effective and comfortable in order to support the team dynamic and cooperative, collaborative working relationships.
90 Minute course outline:
- Conducting a video conference for maximum participation.
- How a video conferencing affects interpersonal communication.
- Timing and frequency of team meetings.
- What does the team need to develop and enhance working relationships?
- Formats for more informal interaction.
- Group and small group collaboration – possibilities for problem solving and creativity.
Benefits of the training:
- Maintaining and developing the working relationship dynamic.
- Improving the the sense of interactive working.
- Reduction of separation anxiety.
- Opportunities for fun and spontaneity.
© Candida Bowman 2019